MPT DriveHub App: What Highway Trippers can Count on
Now that Metro Manila and several other different areas within the Philippines are beneath Alert Degree 1, the restrictions are extra relaxed. Due to this, extra individuals will in all probability be inspired to exit and journey once more, simply in time for summer time. As of late, one of many most secure methods to journey is to carry your personal automotive and go on a highway journey with your loved ones and mates —- whether or not it’s for a day journey simply so that you will be in a spot exterior your own home or a weekend getaway for a fast break.
To assist motorists and highway trippers plan their journeys, Metro Pacific Tollways Company — the operator of NLEX, SCTEX, CAVITEX, CALAX, and the soon-to-open Cebu-Cordova Hyperlink Expressway (CCLEX) — just lately launched the MPT DriveHub app. On the on-line media occasion on 1 March 2022, MPT DriveHub Head and MPT Mobility Vice President for Enterprise Improvement, Mark de Leon, and MPTC Chief Digital info officer, Carlo Cagalingan, launched the options of MPT Drivehub.
- Handle your RFID account. By the app, you’ll be able to test the steadiness in your RFID. It’s also possible to reload your account and pay by GCash or PayMaya.
- Toll payment calculator. You possibly can enter your vacation spot and compute how a lot you’ll pay for toll prematurely. That approach, you’ll be able to reload your account straight away in case you don’t have sufficient steadiness.
- Emergency name button. In case you want a roadside help, chances are you’ll use the emergency name button to ask for assist. They may additionally assist you to name for towing help.
- Know the place the closest fuel stations, eating places, and restrooms. In case you’re occurring a protracted drive, this function would assist you to handle your journey time by planning your meal/relaxation stops prematurely.
- Actual time site visitors advisories. Customers will obtain site visitors updates on the app to let hem know the scenario on their route.
The app goals to be an all-in-one journey companion for vacationers and motorists who use the tollways operated by Metro Pacific Tollways Company. There are additionally future improvement plans for the app that features parking availability providers, insurance coverage availment, and a market for automotive components.
We’ll be posting a extra complete tutorial for this app so test again quickly. In the meantime, chances are you’ll get the app. The MPT DriveHub app is now accessible for obtain on Google Playstore for Android customers and AppStore for iOS customers.